Monday, July 23, 2018

So what are my beliefs?

I believe in God and that Jesus is God’s Son.
I believe that abortions are wrong in God’s eyes. But I can except abortions in the case of rape, and to save a mother’s life. Abortion for birth control is totally wrong.
I do believe in proper birth control.
I believe in helping the needy, But I do not believe in a free handout except when someone cannot provide for themselves due to illness and being disabled. Being to lazy to work is not a reason for welfare.
I believe in legal immigration, I do not believe in illegal immigration and the illegals should be deported. I also believe if anyone come to this country should be able to present their case to why they want to be here. 
I do not believe in giving new immigrates welfare they should be here to get a job and to go to work.
I do not believe in a woman coming to this country just to have her baby to get it citizenship that should be stopped and no longer allowed. 
I believe in a reasonably priced healthcare, not some pipe dream of free healthcare. 
I believe and was raised to believe that there is nothing in life that is free.
I do not belong or ever intend to below to any political party.
I am a Veteran so I believe in respect of the Uniform even when I do not have any respect for the person wearing it. And I believe that the President wears a uniform in a sense so I respect the Office of the President even if I do not respect the person. 
I believe in our Constitution but I believe that we do not uphold the letter of the Law that is the Constitution. 
I believe that our media is evil and the work of the Devil. 
I believe in truth and I hate the lies that our media is feeding this nation.
I believe in respecting others but I ask for the same respect. 
I tell it like I see it and I believe what I believe. 
I am also someone that will admit I am wrong when it is fully proven to be wrong. 
But it has to be hard prove and not heresy . And to me our media is nothing be heresy and a propaganda tool of the “New world order” that is trying to take over this country. 
Our congressmen and senators are corrupt and are only looking out for the almighty dollar and do not care anything about the citizens of this country. And to be honest our votes do not mean anything any more. They all say what they believe we want to here. But now days the Democrats do not even bother to do that they have their on agenda that is to take down this country. 
I also believe that the “new world order” has been brainwashing our kids for a long time and trying to erase this nation’s true history, and is now leading the act of removing all of our monuments and God from this country. 
I believe we are in a civil war and it will become a lot more bloody before it is over. 
I do read the Bible and I believe the Bible. And I believe we are well in to Revelation’s predictions for the end of the world as we know it.
Am I always right of course not. But I have been right at least as many times as I have been wrong. 
I have Prayed to God and Jesus to show me the way and He has never failed to point me to the Bible for my guidance. The latest place I was sent was to the fact that false prophets will be so numerous in the end times. 

Prophets preach lies
and priests hire on as their assistants.
And my people love it. They eat it up!

But what will you do when it's time to pick up the pieces? -Jeremiah 5:31

No comments:

Post a Comment