Thursday, July 5, 2018

More questions than answers

I have more questions than answers: How can a people say they are a Christian and support abortions? 
How can a people say they support any type of illegal activity say they are Christian? 
Both of this go against to word of God.
I also this question, what is illegal and what is not?
It says in the Bible to obey the government, but do we obey the government if it goes against the true word of God?
I was raised to believe in God, and at the same time to obey the laws of this country.
What do you do when to do so you are disobeying one or the other? And how do you know which truly is the correct way of life? 
I do believe that in God, that is the higher being and the Creator of the world. I also know this our Bible has been interpreted by man, so how can to be sure it is still God’s true words?
Does this mean I know long trust the Bible? No, it does not. I just ask God in my prayers to show me his way. And He has been doing so. 

I still have to say with my believes that abortion is wrong and against God’s word. How can we destroy God’s creation? While I believe that immigration is good, I believe that doing it illegally is wrong, we still have to obey the laws of this country as we fight to get them changed. 
I also believe that we need to protect the children of this world. But we also have to put the blame where it belongs it is the parents decisions that are hurting the little ones that being dropped on our borders. And what about the ones, so many of them are coming here without parents at all. I call this child trafficking at its worse. Why are we not going after the ones that are doing this instead of welcoming them with open arms? 

And my last question is this who’s God is the true God the Christian God or the Islamic God. 
Well in my sole I knot there is only one true God the God that created me. While I am more closely a believer in Christianity, I still feel that organized religion is the creation of man and not of God. To do God’s will is to love everyone, yes I do my best to do so. 
While I have my beliefs I still do my best to let others have their own beliefs. For you see I myself do not really know anymore if God may be giving them different instructions than he is giving me. God is the only one that knows what his big pictures is. 


My last question is this am I right or wrong? I believe that if I pray daily and follow my heart I am doing what God has for me to do. That is all I can. And I must be doing it mostly right for I have no trouble sleeping at night, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment