Wednesday, July 18, 2018

It has been a while

I have been busy and have not really had anything to write about. 
My weight is hanging in at 197.4 which is good and well within my happy weight range. My blood pressure is also doing great. I do have sinus issues due to the damp and humid weather.
My waist continues to go down just a little. My pants are fitting even better. If I continue to lose my belly fat I am going to need new pants. My eating habits are do reasonably well. I do have bad days and very good day. It is averaging out nicely. My weight does bounce around from a high of about 199 to a low of 196. With the heat and humidity I really do not want to eat hot meals and in doing so I am eating more fresh salads and fruit. And drinking lots of unsweet tea and water. On my bad days I am eating about a half a cup of ice cream. And I have had a couple of issues with low blood sugar and have had to eat a small snack size snickers bar. 

It has been so hot and we have had almost daily rain so I have not been riding my Vespa as much as I would like. We are working to get the garage cleaned up so we can unload the last POD when it gets here the first of August. Most of what is in it is going to go to charity I a sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment