Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I seem to be getting lazier about my blogging.

So what has happened and is happening? Sandy our new puppy is making a wonderful walking partner. I have to be honest I am worried about my weight. I am still well within my happy weight range but I have gained some weight that I am not happy with. Why I am worried is that I am not sure I should be worried about the weight or should be okay with it due to seeing no change in my clothes. My weight this morning was 199 and as I have said before my weight in my 20s and 30s was in the range of 205 - 215 with cloths on. My 199 is early morning before getting dressed but after doing my morning personal bodily dues. I also have to say that my waist is the same now as it was back in my 20s and 30s that is a huge achievement for my age. 


Well,  it has been hot here or so the local weatherman says too me it is warm and humid but livable. I have been taking Sandy to the trials with me to walk. The first day she made it about a mile and just let me know that was all she was going to do, that was a week ago. Monday we went out and made it 1.6 miles without much issue even with the heat. Yesterday we went out in the early afternoon and made it a full 3.6 miles or the full trail. I will take her with me again today and see what we can do. I am thinking about a new trail that has some stairs on it to see if I can get her past being nervous about stairs. This trail is about 3 miles also so it should not be that much of a challenge except for maybe more hills. 




This is Sandy at 4 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment