Friday, May 4, 2018

Cloudy and warm

It is trying to rain I believe it did rain yesterday afternoon and evening. I woke up to another 0.8 pounds down, even with me giving in to a cup of ice cream last evening, and going over budget for the day. I am eating well below my budget most days so giving my body a treat and fooling it every now and then is a good thing. 

We are waiting for Lowe’s to deliver the flooring for our home, Then on Monday they will begin installing it. I will be glad to get this over with. Linda is talking about going with our friend to Erie, Pa for July and August and leaving me here to fend for myself. I am not sure how I feel about it. Part of me says it will be a good time to try my thoughts on eating a much more plant based diet of green leafs. Part of me does not like being alone, even if I will have our guys here with me. 

Today we have things we need to take to the restore place and we need to take to the storage unit.  Not sure if I will be able to get to the trail to walk from the looks of the weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment