Thursday, May 17, 2018

Wow very busy

Up early this morning, weight about the same. Went down to see if I could take my written test for my motorcycle permit. And was total to come back at 13:00. Went to say hello to Brenda then home to wait until 12:25 to go back down to take the test. Stood in line for an hour, then got my test and passed and was out of there by 14:30. Back home by 15:00, 

I am cutting back on eating for now. Now that I have my permit to ride I will be making it to the hiking trails more. Well, if we ever get the house taken care of that is. I am finding if I get too much sugar or salt or too much of both it makes me want to eat too much. 

The new door on my office is out of alignment and they are going to have to fix it.

It is cloudy, and looks like maybe rain. It did rain and storm some yesterday evening. 


Got my license plate on my bike and a nice license plate frame

Linda and I took the scooters out for a spin around the Village. Went exploring a few places we haven't seen before. I am getting better at my stops and starts but still not that comfortable all the time. Linda is better and controling the scooter but she needs a lower seat so she can have both of her feet down while stopped and on the seat. A couple of times I thought she was going to lose it but she managed to keep control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment