Thursday, May 24, 2018

Day two without calorie counting

Yesterday was day one without calorie counting. I have to say I did not feel the need to snack, I had cereal for breakfast, lunch my wife and I were out riding our scooters and went outside the Village for the first time. We stopped at The shack, a local hamburger and other types of food local legend place. We had a small burger and it was great. This place is not fast food the meat is local and hand formed, the buns are even baked at The Shack. Supper was trout, rice, and asparagus. And I did not snack at all yesterday so even with the burger my food was down for the day. I also noticed that I did not think about food at all. I believe it is the fact that I was not thinking about a calorie goal for the day, I was only thinking about what I was doing and doing it.

We left The Shack and came back home, Linda decided to go to the Bank here in the Village, and before getting back home it started raining and she got very wet. Luckily it is warm and she did not get cold.


I will post a picture from The Shack.



No comments:

Post a Comment