Tuesday, May 29, 2018

The scooters

Linda was complaining about her scooter not acting correctly. After riding it myself and noticing it did not react like mine does, and seeing they are the same scooter technically. I posted a question on the Vespa owners Facebook site and was told that I should disconnect the battery and let the computers reset. Yes, they have computers that run everything now days. So I did yesterday. And this morning I reconnected the battery on both scooters and took them out for a spin around the neighborhood. They seem to be much closer to the same now, as for as idle and the clutch engaging. They do each have their own personality due to the way that their rear suspension is set up, and the fact Linda’s scooter has a custom seat that is lower then my seat. Now we will just have to see how Linda reacts to the change, when she rides it.

No comments:

Post a Comment