Sunday, May 13, 2018

I haven’t posted in a while

I have been really busy not that the weather has gotten to be great. With the flooring taken care of we are trying to get the house back together. We are also going to plan a deck in the back, and to do a really nice flower garden in the front yard. We are going to take out a bunch of older bushes that no longer look that great and plant new plants that have some real color most of the year. We are also going to add roses to the front yard too. I have always loved roses, even with them always attacking me when I try to trim them up.  I am also going to have to figure out what to do with the fig tree in the back yard that has so many dead limbs. And a lot of them major limbs of the tree. This fig tree must be 30 years old. 

My weight has stabilized and seems to be happy in the 193-196 range. My calorie intake for the last 28 days is averaging 1680 but my last 7 days is averaging 1750. I have been a bad boy with eating too much sugar.  But I have also had a few times that my blood sugar has been low and I have gotten dizzy, and headaches. When that happens I end up eating a cookie, or a snack size Snickers bar. 

My blood pressure has been really good, averaging 118 over 74. I believe some of it is that we have finally gotten settled in somewhat and I have stopped stressing over what needs to be done. Sure we still have a lot to do to make the place our own but it is getting there. I have also learned to give the stress over to God and let him deal with it so I do not have to shoulder it all myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment