Friday, May 25, 2018

Intuitive eating

 I am trying my hand at not counting calories. I believe I am doing okay. My weight is down a little again, I do believe it is due to too much salt over the past weekend. I am writing down what I am eating, I just am not counting calories. I can say this I am not stressed over eating now, and I am not eating any differently. I am eating less nuts now. And I am not eating the ice cream that I was eating. I am also not eating as much fruit, and I do not know if that is good or bad. I am also sleeping better. Last evening we had watermelon and I for me it is a great diuretic. I also have to say that when I am not thinking about calories what I am eating taste better to me. 

The spring showers just keep coming and going. Nothing bad just a little rain every now and then. We have our first tropical storm that looks to be headed just to the east of us. So we may not get rain. But if it turns more to the west we could get very wet here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment