Monday, May 14, 2018

Busy Day

Up fairly early this morning, weight the same. Finished trimming up the fig tree, cutting out the dead wood as much as possible. Now I have a lot of cutting up so I can get it towed off.  Then I helped Linda get here sewing desk together and moved her machines back in the room. Tomorrow  I have to put the cases up in the attic. And I need to get the storm door out of the attic if I can so we can put it back on the back door. 

They finally came out this afternoon to install the storm door for my office, and I am so glad we checked before they left because the handle package was bad the lock is the problem, they will have to get a new handle set and come back out to install it.


We gave up today and turned on the air condition to cool things down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment