Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I believe in God, and I am sad to see what my world has become.

I would love to see a world were we all got a long, a world without the killing any living thing. That would intel the love for all living beings, and the respect for all living beings. I would love to see a world where guns are all turned into tools to work the land. But I know that is not possible until Jesus returns to claim his rightful place here on earth. 

So many want gun control, well I am here to tell you guns do not control us, we as human beings control guns as we control knifes, and any other tool that we have created and used. We have created some really fantastic tools that have benefited our world. We have also created so many tools that are destroying our world. Most of them are tools of war. We as humans are a waring people. We are so intent on destroying each other that the Devil is laughing all the time. Why are we that way? The only answer I have to say is that we do not want to follow God’s Word. We do not want to be told what to do or how to do it. We are proud stubborn beings that believe we know better than any one else even God. 


I have to say that in reading the Bible this world will only get worse until Jesus comes back to earth to reclaim his rightful place. Please take as little as 10 minutes of you're early morning time to read the Bible and ask God for wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment