Saturday, May 26, 2018

Holiday Weekend

My weight is hanging in there. Not sure why but something did not set well, yesterday I had issues with stomach cramps and very bad case of gas. I know I have had too much salt every week now for about 2 months, and my weight shows it. And to be honest my weight is up but I am still eating well within a safe range even without counting calories I know it due to my experience. I am logging what I eat every day, I just am not counting calories. I am going to try fasting, by not eating any snacks for a few weeks. I have been saying that now for a month and I have not managed it yet. 

After the thunderstorm left the area we went for a ride, Linda had a chance to try out her new seat for her scooter. She can now flat foot it while on the seat.










No comments:

Post a Comment