Sunday, May 6, 2018

Eating too much good food

Well, it is a beautiful day today, sunny, cool start but a warm afternoon. I have opened the windows to allow the house to air out. The new flooring is going to be smelling up the house and also letting off of fumes that can be harmful for a while. 

Church was great with a great message, I only wish I could put all of the surrounding noises and happenings out of my mind. I wish I could meditate to the point that I could but every unimportant thing out of my mind, it seems the stuff that does not really mean anything is what clutters my mind. 


Now for the title of this blog, you can gain weight by eating too much good food. Even though you are doing what you believe is correct if you do not do it in moderation then you are going to eat too many calories and you will end up gaining weight if you eat more calories than you burn day after day. It is not bad to eat over what you burn once or twice a week as long as you are eating below budget more often than you are eating over budget. Now if you are trying to lose weight you had better be eating more under what you burn than if you are just trying to maintain your weight. Even if you are eating to maintain you still will have ups and downs in your weight, that is all a part of life. More than likely you will have those ups and downs due to salt, and or eating protein, normally meat that takes longer to digest, so it sticks around longer. Also as you age and you get AGE spots on your skin it is due to your body heading up from trying to digest protein, normally from meat. I am also learning and finding out we do not need that much protein from pure protein foods, we get protein from eating veggies, green veggies are the best, and even some fruit. Also, grains have proteins, but we as humans should not be eating any type of grain very much if any. Yes, I just said that grain, whole grain even is not really good for us. Grains go straight to belly fat on men. Grain causes our bodies to generate insulin which if we generate too much insulin it turns stored as fat. I am also finding out that not only grains do this but most fruit, and all potatoes, and any veggie that has seeds that we eat. So all beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, and others causes our bodies to generate insulin which ends up as fat. Also, I have learned that any veggie that has seeds are really fruit, and not veggies. There is a Doctor that is saying that we should not eat any fruit that is not in season. And we should not eat any bean or seed, other that tree nuts, and that peanuts are not really nuts but a seed in the bean family. Also, that we should not be having any dairy after we are old enough to not be growing. Well, I am having a hard time doing this, I love my milk. And I love my meat. So my thinking is that I will do my best to cut back on the bad things, and increase my eating of the good stuff as I can. I am hoping to get my last bit of belly fat off. And to hopefully get to feel even better and hopefully start to sleep better. I believe this is all about learning and moving in to doing things better even though you are older and set in your ways. We as humans can get better as we age if we just try and keep learning and evolving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment