Thursday, May 3, 2018

Cloudy, warm and humid.

Not a bad day at all,  but it is little humid. My weight is down this morning to 193.2, the first real down turn so far. 

Trying to get things ready for the new floor to be installed next week. And finding things to move to the storage garage where the camp trailer belongs. 

Went to Cedar Creek Hiking Trail this morning and did my walk again, can you say two days in a roll. Nice walk but humid. The ride over was not bad, I am getting somewhat more use to the scooter. The ride back became a little dicey due to it starting to misty rain. I am not ready to deal with the rain as of now. 

My eating habits are slowly becoming what I would like them to be. I am not eating that much. And as long as I keep my salt and sugar down I do not seem to even think about eating. 


I am going to post pictures of the trail I walked today.








No comments:

Post a Comment