Thursday, April 19, 2018

Another beautiful day

This morning started out kind of cold, but it did warm up very nicely.

My weight is still the same, this is even hard for me to believe. My 28 day average is down to 1825, and my 7 days is down to 1675 which is lower than I would like but I am trying to break the stalemate that I am in.

I took the scooter out for a long ride, it fact I have now doubled my miles on my scooter. It was a really good ride and I really enjoyed it. I also hiked at the Cedar Creek Hiking Trail which is something I have been wanting to do. I will be going back there regularly until I get back in to shape. This trail has a lot of shade and it is along the creek and lots of birds and other animals. 
I am showing some of the pictures that took.





No comments:

Post a Comment