Friday, April 6, 2018

Stormy rainy morning

It is raining and somewhat stormy morning. 

My weight is stable this morning, at least compared to yesterday. 

Eggs, ham, milk, whey protein, cranberry juice, honey, hot green tea, and honey wheat bread for breakfast.

Went to the church this morning to as the question about joining the VFW, and I cannot seeing I never served over seas in a combat zone. I am not complaining due to the fact that I had a great time in the Navy. On a better note I do belong to the American Legion and I found a meeting here in the Village, at the lutheran Church on De Soto Blvd. in the East side of the Village. 

Yesterday afternoon, we went to our new back and placed items in our safety deposit box. And asked about someone here that does taxes. I hope we here something today. We also went to the POA to ask about our Village stickers for our scooters and they are out at this time. 

Then we went to Hot Springs and to Lowes and we are getting someone out to measure for a Pergo flooring for our house, a storm door for my office, and we got a 20 foot flag pole and US Flag and bird house and pole and of course more plants and planters. They will be out Monday to measure the house for the flooring, and sometime in the next couple of weeks for the door. 


I have been asked more than once what keeps me going with my weight loss and logging? I have come up with this if I do not keep going I fall back to my old ways and I do not like my old self. I enjoy having energy to do what I want to do. I love being able to see my belt buckle instead of my fay belly, and I enjoy seeing my feet when I stay up straight. I also enjoy tying my shoes without straining. I also enjoy eating the foods I enjoy, and having fun when I am out with friends and not always wondering if I am going to find something I can eat. I make wise choices over 80% of the time so I am good, at least wise choice for me. I also enjoy the good medical lab test I am now getting. All of the standard things are within the normal range, all of them are at least in the middle of normal, and most of them are in the low side of normal.  This is what life is really about. It is not worrying about every bite I place in my mouth, or if I am getting every last second of exercise in that will get me that one more calorie of exercise burn. And yes it still boils down to eating less than I burn overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment