Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Partly cloudy and very windy this morning

It is scheduled to storm this afternoon and the wind is higher than we have seen here since we moved in. And we have the garage door doctor coming to fix the broken spring on our garage door this afternoon. It sucks that I cannot get the garage door open, because I cannot get the scooters out of the garage the same way I got them in so we have to wait on the garage door to be fixed. 


My weight is holding on to where is has been for a while I still believe a lot of this is salt. Not too much to report other than my 28 day calories in is down to 1900 calories now. And my seven day average is 1700 calories, which is lower than I would like but it is all I am feeling like eating. I have cut out sugar except for fruit and I do not want to eat as much, so it is true and has always been with me that sugar is one of my triggers, as well as salt, but sugar and salt at the same time really causes me to want to binge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment