Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Beautiful day, but very busy day.

Up early this morning due to not being able to sleep anymore, and having to go with Linda to the doctor’s appointment. After the doctors we dropped prescriptions off at Walmarts, then to Food Wise for groceries. Came home and but stuff away, then to the storage place to get a place to store our trailer. It took a second trip to it due to it being lunch time. Then Linda wanted to get a camp site at the Village RV park and left there upset due to them not allowing camp trailers that are not completely self contained. Now she is wanting to trade the trailer for one like it but with a bedroom. We do have an inclosed storage garage for the trailer, for the next 13 and half months. Then home and a manager from Home Depot came by to look at the issue we have with the window blinds. Then we put the potted plants back outside. And we have just finished supper. Still not chance to ride the scooter. Then there is the issue with my scooter I found 2 cracks in the plastic that makes up my scooters knee protection area. I have taken pictures and sent them to the dealership to see if it may be under warranty. I also got an email from my email to the motorcycle train class but only a possibility. But there is the possibility that I may be able to take the course and then only have to take the state written test. 


My weight was the same again. I really do not understand why I am not dropping at least a little. My calories in are down a little more. And my calories burned are up just a little but still not losing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment