Monday, April 16, 2018

Another cold morning, but warm afternoon

Cold start to this day with a warm afternoon. Up early and to the VA clinic for lab work. Then to Lowes to take care of purchasing the flooring and installation for the house, and also a storm door for my office which as a door that is on the back porch. I have to go out our back door then into my office. My office really looks like it was a storage room or maybe a hobby room. We are also getting the floor done in that room too. Then from Lowes we went to Benton so Linda could get things she had ordered for her sewing machines. Then to Home Depot to take care of issues with the blinds that we got from them. Home Depot will send out someone to see the issue we are talking about. 

We came back by the POA and got the decals for our scooters, and the Jeep so we have it in the correct location. Then home to take care of planting the herbs in the garden, and installing the decals. We have also made a call to find a storage for our camp trailer. We have to get the trailer out of my sisters yard. 


My calories are coming down. My 28 day average is down to below 1900 calories. And my 7 day average is below 1800. I am upset to a degree that my weight is not coming down. But it could be due to salt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment