Monday, April 9, 2018

Beautiful Day


Cold start to the day but it has been great all day. 

My weight was the same this morning as yesterday morning. I seem to have flattened out fairly well. I have increased my calories to 2000 and I will see how it goes. All I am looking to do at this time is to not gain any weight. If this works then I have a base to work from to start to maybe lose a little more weight. 

Today we got our garage door fixed by putting a new set of springs on the door and changing out the garage door opener with a newer Life Master opener with new remotes. Also, we had the door to my office measured so we can get a storm door installed. Also we had the house measured so we can get the flooring replaced. 

Linda is not feeling well again, I sure wish that we could find out what is going on with her. She does now have insurance so she is going to the doctor next week. 


My first decal on my Scooter


No comments:

Post a Comment