Friday, April 13, 2018

Cloudy and warm

They say we will be having storms today and this evening.  We had a great UMM meeting this morning and I got my application for the Walk to Emmaus, hopefully I will be able to go in September. The talk this morning was about the prison ministry and I am thinking about it. I am not sure I am the right person. I will pray about.

My weight this morning is about the same. My calorie intake is down but I am not see any movement. And my calorie burn is greater than my calories eaten I am not sure what is going on.


Linda and I went out for a short scooter ride yesterday and I was impressed with the way she handled the scooter better than I did my first time. 

I forgot to say that everything is greening up here in the Village, finally it is really looking like spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment