Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Where do I stand?

I am neither conservative or liberal I am a moderate and I am proud of it. I would love to see a world with no war, and no need for weapons. But I know that is not possible. I do not believe in abortions as a form of birth control, but I believe in birth control. I believe there is a place and time for everything including abortion for rape and to safe the life of the mother. I know that doesn’t set well with either the  conservatives or liberals. I believe in the border wall, but I believe in immigration, as long as the person or persons come here and except English as the spoken, and written language of this country. With that I do not care if they speak their native language in their on home or neighborhood, but have the respect to speak English in public and around the ones that do not speak their language.

I believe that our way of government is the best and the worst that it can be. It is the best way of government in theory that there is in the world. It is the worst that it can be due to humankind’s evil and selfish ways. Our way of government is still the best in the world but it is falling a part due to lobbyist buying rules that deprive us the citizens of our rights. This has gone so far as to control our kids’ way of thinking. They are being brainwashed and have been for over 50 years. We are losing our way of life from within by forces from the outside that have bought off our congressman and senators. 

I believe in God but I really do not believe in any organized church because they are organized by humans and all are done so in one form or another to be selfish in their interpretation of the Bible. If you do not know the whole Bible and understand the whole Bible you do not understand God. You could say I have my on views that go against God and you would be right I am only human and I am selfish too. But I am try to understand the whole Bible and I revise my understanding of God and my understanding of what He is asking of me and of humankind all of the time. I can except change when I see it to be what God has in story for me. 

We lost this country and our kids when God was forced out of our schools. We lost our kids when discipline was for all prepossess removed for the parents of kids. We have farther lost this country do to social media, and the lying media that we call the daily news organizations. 

The only way we can get it back is to return to God and prayer in our schools and return to disciplining our kids. But having lost too many generations to no discipline I do not know if that is possible now. And if you do not know the Bible then you should it is the history of this world past, present, and what is to come. It is only going to get worse before it gets better. Jesus will return, only God knows when. But It will get much worse from here to Jesus’s return. 


So this is where I stand and my believes in what has happened, I know things are going to continue to get worse but I do not really know in what ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment