Sunday, April 29, 2018

Wow I am so tired and stressed out.

I HATE TRAFFIC!!  I know remember why I wanted out of Texas besides the high property taxes. it is the crazy drivers. They tread every road like it was a race track. I had gotten use to the slower laid back driving that is Arkansas as long as you stay off the interstate highways. I have eaten out so much I had eating. I have managed to stay within my calorie budget, and a lot below it. But the salt is killing me. And I feel so stressed out from driving around these roads. Boy will I be glad to get home. Even knowing we have so much work to do. We have to get the trailer cleaned up and out so we can take it back to the dealer to have a number of things fixed. I believe so of it is our fault but still it is not as good as the one we had. And we have to get the house ready for the carpet to be removed and have the new wood floor installed. I cannot wait for that to happen. I also want to get back to walking.

I will have a lot to say once I have been reading two books by a Doctor that I will be sharing more about. Reading these books just adds to my feelings that the foods that we have in the USA is killing us and is the cause to us being so over weight and fat. Our fat is not really our fault, it is the food we have to eat. The biggest issue is what our government, our doctors, and fitness, health and everyone else is saying we should do is only adding to our poor health it this country. There is really no such thing as health food. If you buy it in a grocery store even when it is so called fresh veggies, and fruit it is manufactured. The food, and the perfume, soaps, toothpaste etc all are so full of crap that is meant to destroy our body it is crazy. We are being told we have not willpower to control our eating, but the truth is that what we are having to eat is what is causing our health issues from a to z. 


No comments:

Post a Comment