Monday, April 23, 2018

Cloudy and cool

Sunday was a rainy morning and a cloudy afternoon. This morning is cloudy and cool and a chance of rain this evening. 

Church on Sunday was a great message, and Linda and I did our first Ushering. After service we spend the morning at the storage garage working on the new trailer. We leave in the morning for the RV park in Taylor, Texas. Today we have to finish up backing and getting the trailer ready. We leave early in the morning for a long drive. 

My weight yesterday morning was up a little but down a whole pound this morning. I believe it is due to the new blood pressure med. While it is the same meds it is different in that I am to take a whole pill every other day instead of a half pill everyday. My 28 day calorie average is down to 1750 which is below what I would like. I am trying to adjust to about 1850 a day on average and I seem to have undershot my goal. I seem to be the one if I am trying to eat less I go way to little and if I am trying to eat more I go way too much. I cannot seem to get it in the range I need. But I also am this way I am only eating what I feel I need. I am really listening to my body and eating what I feel it is telling me I need. And yes some days it is telling me I need sugar, and others that I need more salt. But most of the time it is just help to have what is my normal intake. 

I am not sure if I will be able to post for the next week seeing I will be out of the house and on the road and at RV parks and state parks. I will have some pictures and comments as a can.


No comments:

Post a Comment