Thursday, April 12, 2018

The yesterday and today are beautiful

Beautiful days and I do not feel like doing anything. I have the taxes to do, but I always hate them. 

My weight is up a little, even with my calories down. Last night was the first time in a very long time I did not have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, more than likely that is the reason my weight is up this morning, I have retained more water.  My salt intake is at or below my limits of 2000 mg a day. My seven day calorie count is averaging 1748 and my 28 day is 1832. I was re-reading a little about eating for your blood type, I am type A which the research says type A blood types do better by eating carbs, and less meat and dairy. I love meat and dairy, but I do not eat a lot of either. I do not have issues with dairy either. Over the years I have cut back on the amount of meat I eat. And I have to say I feel better by it. I still have a little meat with the evening meal. I do love fruits, veggies, and nuts. I have to say I enjoy eating bread and pastries but I do not eat a lot of them. My weight is about 7 pounds above my lowest this last year, but my cloths are fitting just as good. I do notice a little more fat around the belly, which I am not happy with. But I have not been out and walking like I should be. I will get the taxes done and I will get to where I can ride my scooter without being so nervous and fearing it. Then I will start mapping out the walking trails that I want to walk and I will make it a point to walk at least every other day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment