Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Beautiful sunny day but a cold start.

Up early this morning. Managed to get the yard sprayed for the grass so hopefully we do not have to worry about the weeds. 

My weight was up again I am getting really worried about my weight, I do not want to gain it back like I did in 2014 and 2015. I am cutting back my calories and I am not getting my weight under control yet. I have to get our taxes done then I am going to concentrate on walking and relearning to ride a motorcycle, in my case my scooter. 

Linda did a great job on the kitchen and is working on the living room. 


We had a little bird fly into the big plate glass window in our living room. Luckily it only knocked itself out and we were able to get up and flying away again. This has happened before but this little fellow really did knock himself out. We also saw the first hummingbird today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment