Monday, April 2, 2018

Cloudy, foggy, and cool day

My weight this morning was about the same as it has been even with too much salt from bacon and ham yesterday. I am hoping that now that I have lowered my calories in to 1921 calories average over the last 28 days, and to 1767 over the last 7 days,  I should be showing at least a little weight loss. I am now feeling good about my eating less and I am not feeling like I need to eat more. I am hoping to keep this up. I only want to lose back to where I was at around 188 to 190.

Today we have a schedule to get the garage door fixed. The spring broke and that was the loud bang that we heard. The garage door doctor will be out tomorrow afternoon. We are also thing of having the garage door opener replaced to a newer one and have remotes, and also a keypad at the door. 


We looked over the scooters today and removed some of the warning stickers. The stickers are really hard to remove. I also figured out how to set the clocks in the dash of the scooters. I cannot ride my scooter until we get the garage door fixed. There is no way I am going to get them out that side door the loose rocks are just too hard to deal with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment