Monday, January 15, 2018

A beautiful day today before the storm comes tonight, and for the next couple of days

The sun is shining and it is a beautiful winter day, temperature is great for a walk later in the day. This morning my step great daughter left to go back home with my Chevy Impala that I have had since it was new the Saturday before Mother’s day of 2007. I will miss the old girl but I know that my grand daughter needs it to finish school. I have not been driving it enough to keep it up so it is better to have it with someone that will be driving it. 

My weight was up this morning due to a couple of pieces of left over pizza that I had for lunch yesterday, and the chicken noodle soup that I had last evening. It will drop off soon. I am still logging but really not being that careful of the measurements. And I have not been careful of the measurements for about 6 months now. I am more concerned with how my stomach feels, making sure not to get hungry and have a headache or be dizzy or feel stuffed. This is working for me so far and I feel so much better than before. Sure there are times I feel like I over eat but it is not often and it is not eating as much as I use to even when I was very serious with my counting calories. I am also very happy with not worrying about what I eat, sure I care about eating correctly, but I am not worried about the times I enjoying a treat or pastry or piece, of cake or pie. I also know keep in mind what one of my doctors told me many years ago. That a snickers bar is better for me than a fast food hamburger. At the time that was a shock to me.


We have got to get serious about packing for our move, but today my wife is showing the lady that is buying her quilting machine how to use it. So I am going to get out and walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment