Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Yesterday was a good day but COLD!

We found the home we would really like. It is all on one level and they yard is flat, which is hard to find in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas. It is 1900 sq ft and really looks great, the yard is a no maintenance yard. The only issue is there is no real place of my wife’s quilting machine which she has decided it is time to give it up anyway.

Eating wise I believe everything is going good. But walking has been on the weak side. It really is cold and we have been doing what we can to find a new home and secure it. I have managed to close my move, and standing rings but not my exercise ring. My calorie count is below budget as of loseit budget and even with my reduced move goals and not getting my exercise rings closed, I am managing below my health budget too. 


If possible we will try to go home tomorrow instead of Thursday. Temperature wise it is about 10 degrees colder here than down home. But it really does not feel that bad here, compared to home. I believe it has to do with the humidity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment