Friday, January 26, 2018

It is cloudy and not so cold.

With everything packed we are having to eat out. For me I can still control how much I eat, just now how much salt I am getting. Even with the extra salt in my evening meal my weight was what it was yesterday morning. I feel that it should have been a little higher this morning. Now I know that I am not eating as many calories as I could be eating, and I am back to being fairly active, even without walking as much. 

Well dinner last night was beef brisket, potato salad, Cole slaw, creamed corn, and a couple slices of white bread. Not all that great in a lot of peoples eyes, but it is the food of God to me. It is all about what we were raised on that programs us for the way we eat. I was in my 20s before I new what fast food was. Fast food for me is something I do when there is no other choice and I need to eat something. I also remember what a country doctor told me right after I was found to have low blood sugar, he said that a snickers bar is better for me than a fast food hamburger. Go figure. 


We are waiting around the house for our closing packet for our new home. We cannot sign it until Tuesday but we can look it over. We were told we are closing the sell of this house first then we are closing the buy of the new house, you know we are going to be totally stressed out from signing so much crap by the time we are down and we have to finish backing and get rest so we can make the drive on Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment