Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Life is about the choices we make

Every minute of everyday we make choices. We chose what we eat, we chose what we wear, and we chose where we go and at times we chose to pickup our roots and move on. That time has finally come for my wife and I. It has taken almost 11 months to get our home here sold, and now it is a big rush to get what is left to pack and to move by the end of the month. And of course my wife is sick. Life will throw what it can at you to test you. 

On the weight management side of things, my eating is kind of crazy and my activity is also hit and miss. But I am happy to say I am at least for now staying in my happy weight range. 

We have to start packing and getting rid of what we will not need. We are pack rats so it will be hard for us to make the decisions that we need to make. But I know it has to be done and we do not need all of this stuff any more. 


I will write my thoughts as I can it is going to be crazy here and at our new home until we get settled there.

No comments:

Post a Comment