Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Wow another beautiful day

The sun is shining bright and it is about 60 degrees. Today has been busy. Linda seems to feel better early in the day but loses steam as the day goes along. We have managed today to get the security system ordered for the new home. We are going to stick with the same system type as we have in this house, but it will be the latest and greatest tech that is out now. We are adding a system for life alert so we have it when we may need it. 

My weight was down about 6 tenths of a pound this morning. And my calories are down too, I am still averaging just about 1900 calories a day. I would prefer it if I could eat closer to 2000 calories average, but I am finding that with not being as active I do not want to eat more. But I am also not happy with some of my choices at this time, but I know it is due to us doing what we can to get ready to move, and the fact that my wife is not feeling like cooking that much so what I cook as not as healthy as what she would be cooking. I just do not know how to cook the way she does. 


Our time here is very short and we are not getting things down we need to do as for as packing. But we are also doing things now that need to do to make sure the new house is livable when we get there. I know God will see to it we get things done. But it is just our nature to worry too much about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment