Thursday, January 25, 2018

Packing about 90% done

Today was another beautiful and sunny day. We got help from our church and also our movers to get most of out packing done. The only really messy place is our garage, and it is really a mess. 

My weight this morning was down to 188.8. My calories eaten is averaging 1900 calories. My burned calories is averaging 2400 calories which is my loseit budget. You would think I would be losing weight but I am holding in the range of 187.5 - 191, which is just fine with me. I know my doctor would like me down to 185 but my body is happy in this range and I am not going to force it down. 

We had a great time with the new pastor of the church here. The new pastor is my daughter’s age and my daughter and he was on staff at the Glenn Rose church for several years. 

Linda is doing better but very tired, and still very weak. We are both very tired after today. 


We get to see the papers for our new home tomorrow so we can look them over then we sign all of the paper work on Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment