Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Yes I know

I know a lot of you do not believe that intuitive eating can work. But I say yes it can, if you stop with the word ‘cannot’. Anything is possible if you think positively. If you do not believe in yourself, of course, you will not be able to do it. The key I have found is to be positive that you can do it. Will it be easy no more than likely not. Will you have setbacks, yes you will. What you have to do is except who you are, make up your mind to do it and ‘Just Do It’. Life is what you make of it, it is that plan and simple.

You have to believe in yourself for anything to happen positively. You have to respect your body, your decisions, and you have for more than likely the first time in your life put yourself first. 

To begin doing intuitive eating you have to learn to love food again, you have to start out by allow yourself to eat the foods you love and have said no to for so long. You can no longer deprive yourself of the foods you love and enjoy. You have to respect your body as it is now so that you can really notice the changes that will happen as you relearn to eat without dieting. You may even gain a few pounds in the beginning, I did. You will eat more than you are use to eating, but you will slowly get use to being able to eat when, and what and the amount that you need. Slowly you will begin to eat just what you need to eat, and what you need to eat. And just maybe the way that I have done you will lose a little weight. You will also find that your weight will not fluctuate as much as it use to. You will have so much more energy and will feel so much better. You will not only need to be more active but you will want to be more active. 

Eating will become enjoyable again. You will not be negative, about yourself and giving yourself a hard time about eating. You will learn when you really need food for your body, and you will learn to stop eating before you stuff yourself. And your metabolism will improve. And you will find yourself saying yes to foods you would not allow yourself to eat before, and you will find yourself saying no to food when you do not need it. 

So how do you do this? First you have to say yes I can. Second you have to say yes to the foods you love, and third you have to start listening to your body and learn when to eat, what you really need and want to eat, and when you have eaten enough. 

If you want to know more please think about reading. 

“The Diet Fix”
“Intuitive Eating”

You can find them by googling them or by going to Amazon books and searching for them.

No, I did not write them and found them the way I just said. I had been researching and trying to find a way to lose the last of the weight ‘I thought I needed to” when I find the ‘The Diet Fix” and it changed my ideal of what was my needed goal weight, then I was so tired of diets that I researched and found ‘Intuitive Eating’. The two books have changed my thoughts on food, and my believes in what we should weigh. Also, my dietitian finally admitted to me that she is a believer in ‘Intuitive Eating’.


I am doing it you can too if you really want it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment