Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Very busy

With the contracts in place for selling our home and purchasing our new smaller home we are very busy which is making eating correctly harder to do. It is also making eating every time I feel the need to eat hard. But the biggest issue is getting my walks in, oh sure, I am very active but my body is programed for my walks and it gets what I call nervous when I do not get out and walk. I know things will get back to a new normal once we get moved and settled in to the new home. My walking will be different due to being a new location, different weather, and having hills that I do not have here. Also, my food will be different due to not having easy excess to the same bulk items in our new home as I have here. 

Well, I made it through the holidays without a real weight gain that is a huge win. I normally gain in the winter and mostly due to the holidays. I also, normally lose weigh in the spring and summer. I will just have to see how things workout. 


Please do not expect me to have daily comments on here for a while, I will write as I can and as I feel I have things I need to say, mostly for my own remembering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment