Monday, January 1, 2018

It is cold outside

Woke up this morning to a  -1 one wind chill, real temperature was 10 degrees. On the good side the sun is shining. We have more houses to look at today, and still cannot get in to see some of the ones we would like to. Linda is feeling some better. The key is just bundle up with as many layers of clothes as we can. The issue for both of us is that our real winter clothes are in storage. 

This is a new year and like last year I am starting a new plan on loseit. I found this last year I do better if I am only looking at what is happen for the year I am in. Also this year will see me working even harder to make intuitive eating work for me. Yesterday I ate some of my sister’s cranberry cake, she makes it like our grandmother did. It is really good and not all that sweet tasting. Other than eating the cake I had a good day eating. 


This morning I am somewhat sore from walking yesterday. I found new muscles that I had not been working walking the flat sidewalks in Texas. I am not complaining this is what I really want and need to build myself up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment