Saturday, January 6, 2018

My thoughts for today

First my weight is down 0.6 pounds from yesterday. Yesterday I was up 1.4 pounds from my last weigh in last 12/29/2017. That weight gain was all water weight gain from too much salt while traveling. My weight is and has been swinging about 2-3 pounds for about the last 4 months. This seems to indicate that I am within my body’s happy weight or set point. I continue to eat about 2000 calories a day, some days a little more and some days less. I still eat what I want and enjoy eating along with what I need to eat to fuel my body correctly. I cannot remember the last time that I felt stuffed or hungry. Not feeling hungry or stuffed is the key to weight management, at least for me it is.

I have been thinking back over the last month, and I can say this I was told by God three weeks before we get the contract to sell this house that we would get it, and on which day we would get it. And it happened that way. I was told as I drove to Arkansas on Friday 12/29/2017 that we would see the home we would be buying on January 1, 2018, and we did see the house that afternoon. It was the first of 5 that we were to see that day. We saw it and made up our mines that we wanted it and never saw any other homes. I am a believer in God, and I know God speaks to me, sometimes in my dreams, and other times as I am doing something like walking or driving. I do not listen to music as I walk or drive, I like to listen to my inter voice, and I listen for God to tell me what he has for me to do. I know that this is hard for a lot of people to except, but it is something I have known since I was around 7 or 8 years old. God has guided my life to the point of who I married and what jobs I have had. And to where I have lived and even the friends that I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment