Friday, January 19, 2018

Cloudy and cool but not cold

I am worried about my weight it is holding on steady, but I have not been able to get out and walk since Sunday. I am holding my eating down the best I can. Calorie wise I am doing ok, it is  just the fact I have not been able to walk that is the issue. I am still eating less than I am burning but barely. With the cold weather I am eating food to keep me warm. And it seems to have more calories, and to set heavier on my stomach and stay longer in my system. 

Our time here keeps getting shorter and Linda is just now starting to feel a little better, but she will not rest the way she should. We both have so much on our mines that we are not sleeping that well either. It seems that our calendar is full and becoming fuller ever single day. 


I am planning to try to cut back some on my eating until I can get back to my walking. And we have asked for more help with our packing so we can move. 

I am also worried about the possible government shutdown, because it could prevent us from closing on our loads for the house seeing we have a VA loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment