Saturday, January 20, 2018

There can be no right living without right principles

This statement works if you are talking about our belief in God or your Spiritual life or even your  weight management, or even your work life. Without the right principles nothing in life can be accomplished. 

My weight is down just a little this morning, but I am not back to my normal 189 or less. Yesterday was a day of being very busy getting Linda to doctor’s test and doctor’s appointments. So I did not do my normal snacking, and dinner was leftovers from the night before. This morning was men’s breakfast at church and men’s bible study. My last for both at this church. It was a very emotional time for me. I think them all for the prayers that was said for me and Linda.  Breakfast was eggs, sausage, French toast, and hash browns. 

Linda seems to feel better but gets tired very easily.  We have defrosted the freezer and got rid of items that are too old. 

I walked the neighborhood today and said hi and bye to some of my neighbors and friends. I felt great getting out and walking.

A good friend dropped by the house, finally got to meet his wife. Steve will be coming back to help take down one of our hanging shelves. 

Linda did just like I have said she would and over did it. 


I had a salad with some ham for dinner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment