Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Wow another beautiful sunny day


This could become a habit, with this beautiful weather. Yes, it is cold this morning but it will warm up to almost 65 degrees today. Linda is not sleep at night again, this always happens when she is thinking about what ever needs to be done. Yes, time is short for us to get backed and moved. We will make it, and are going to ask for some help from our church family. I believe that God may put roadblocks in front of us to make us grew, and he also proves to help us reach His goals for us. 

My weight this morning it back down to 189, I have finally wasted the extra salt out of my system, just in time to have it come back with us moving, traveling and having to eat out while we are in transition. It will be worth it, and we will get through it. I did walk yesterday afternoon, but not as far as I normally would. But due to shopping, and everything else we had to do I did get my steps in. 

My eating intuitively eating is going better than I would expect. I am still averaging about 1900 calories a day, but this week I am closer to 1850. I would like to be closer to 2000 calories a day, but I realize that without getting my walks in everyday like I was I really do not need to be eating the extra calories. Also, I was telling Linda that I could have never have managed the weight loss and doing as well as I am now without her doing the cooking. She understands how to cook for me, and what I should eat to control my blood pressure. 


Today is full of honey dos, we are having the pastor over for dinner, so I have to clean the floors. I also, need to gas up the Jeep, and get oil and gas for the generator so I can make sure it is ready for the trip. We will just it to keep the freezer cold so we do not lose our frozen foods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment