Monday, January 22, 2018

It is a beautiful sunny morning.

This is a very sunny morning, Linda is feeling better and we have so much that needs to be done. We only have about 9 days to go be for we get to undo what we are packing so we can make our new home our home. 

My weight is up, which is not a surprise seeing the stress is starting to really add up. With Linda being as sick as she has been that has been my most stress. And now finding our that my brother-in-law has some very much life treading issues. I know we all have our time limits and we all will die before we are ready. God knows what he has for each of us to do. And few of us every manage to do God’s work. I do not feel I have done His work and I ask every morning and evening for his to speak to me and lead me to do what he has for me to do.


Like I said my weight is up but I do know I can get it back down and I will. I just need to get past this move and the setting up of a now life in a new state. I will find my walking route and set my new routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment