Saturday, January 13, 2018

Cold but a beautifully sunny day

It is cold this morning, at least for this area it is cold. The sun is very bright which makes the out of doors look so inviting. 

My weight this morning was back at 189 so it is looking like that is my body’s happy weight. I will say no complains from me there I am just happy to finally be somewhat at a stable weight. 

I got out and walked yesterday afternoon, and was able to get in contact with more of my neighbors to say good bye. Yesterday was cold and I did not feel good in the morning, but about lunch time I did go get more walking shoes and take the car that my step-granddaughter is getting to get it cleaned up. The stopped and got a Papa John’s spinach pizza for our evening meal.  I do not eat pizza very often but I do like it at times. 



On the intuitive eating side of things my eating is settling down now and I am down to eating on average of about 1900 calories a day, and am not getting as much walking in either. So I guess it is averaging out. Salt here lately if my biggest enemy, and causing my weight to bounce around.  I am also finding that when I eat by what my body, and stomach tell me and not by the calorie count I eat less. If I start looking at the calories I have left to eat for the day is when I want to eat more. Then I normally feel over full or stuffed. If you will listen to your body and stomach you will do better than if you live by the numbers. Our bodies do not understand numbers they understand hungry or the need for fuel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment