Sunday, February 18, 2018

A foggy and cold morning and day

Church service was great this morning. We had steak and eggs for breakfast. And my sister and brother in law came by for a visit. Linda was upset that the house is not just perfect yet for them to see the house. I am try to say that we have made a lot of head way and we even have a lot more work to do. So do not get so upset. Linda is someone that is so impatient about things. I use to be so impatient also but I am slowly getting to the point it does not bother me that much anymore.

Weight wise I was the same this morning as yesterday. I guess it has been my weight loss and maintenance that has taught me to be more patient. 

As for as the scooters go. We have ordered what we need to take our old golf cart trailer and make it into a scooter hauler. We have also ordered our helmets and riding gloves. Linda is also looking at getting a riding suit because she gets so cold. And I may look at one also. My scooter will be reading to pick up next week but we cannot go get it until we get the fence around the back yard so our dogs (guys) can use the doggy door to get in and out of the house. It will be an all day trip to get the scooters and get back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment