Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I have been busy.

Yesterday was busy making room in the garage so our handy man could put up our hanging shelf. I moved a lot of stuff around and took more things to the shed. I also installed the MyQ garage door remote. Now I can open and close the garage door from my iPhone or Apple Watch. Yes, I know but I still like technology, and it will come in handy with the scooters. We have finally made enough room in the garage that we can get our Jeep in the garage, just in time for a major rain maker here. The weatherman is saying we should get about 6 inches of rain over then next few days. 

I am being a bad boy when it comes to eating, my weight is holding ok but I expect to see some gain. I need to cutback, and I am telling myself to, but I am eating way too much of the wrong things at this time. I know it is due to stress and the fact that I am working to help get this house in order. And the weather is not allowing our fence guy to install our fence so we can allow our dogs to come and go. We have the doggy door installed and we just need to get the fence up so they can come and go as they need to. 

I am getting excited about getting the Vespa scooters, I am wanting to get out and explore the area. I am also wanting to be able to explore the trails and really get our and walk again. 

We just received our helmets, part of the items needed to convert our trailer to a scooter hauler. We will get the needed parts which is the front wheel chokes on Thursday. I am not for sure but I believe my helmet is the same color as my scooter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment