Saturday, February 24, 2018

Fogy morning and a rainy week

This week has been filled with things to do, places to be, and items to receive. We have had rain and flooding in the lower areas, not an issue here on top of the 1250 foot hill. Denzel has had surgery and will be going home this morning. I have been to the hospital to be with my sister while Denzel is being operated on. We have ordered and received most of what we need to get started with our scooters. They have been here to install the blinds on our windows, but 2 windows sets did not have the needed hardware so that will have to be done as soon as the hardware gets here.

The weather is looking like it will break enough they can install the fence come Monday, I am sure our guys will like that so they do not have to be on a leash anymore. We are slowly getting the house together and now we can get the Jeep in the garage. Still lots of boxed in the garage but we are slowly making progress. 

I was starting to do really good with my weight but went for Mexican Food Thursday night and now I am paying for that extra salt. It will come off it just will take time.

We are expecting storms today as the weather gets ready to give us a few really nice days. I hope you saw my previous blog where I show the pictures of my scooter all decked out.



No comments:

Post a Comment