Monday, February 5, 2018

Hello to our First Monday in Hot Springs Village

The sun is shining but it is cold, 21 degrees. We have so much work to do so I will keep this short. 

My weight is up to 193.6, I believe it is all due to salt. I have set my goal to lose a half pound a week until I get it down below 190. I have looked over my calorie counts and I am still well below my budget even with not walking. But I have been very active with unpacking and moving and lifting boxes. We have the gutter guys coming today to take care of the gutters, and install leaf filters, with the beautiful trees I do not need to destroy my new house with the gutters stopped up. We also have to get surveys to we can get the fence up, and a storage shed. I will try to get out and walk this afternoon for 30 minutes at least.

The Church here is wonderful, and so are all of the neighbors. I want to get active in the men’s group and to also go to the food pantry to help at times. 


Got to get with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment