Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Very busy day

While we got no boxes unpacked today, we did get a lot done. The house inspector that inspected the house came by to help us with an issue with the power plugs in the master bathroom, it comes out the GFI for the master bathroom is in the guess bathroom. The wiring in the house is confusing at best. Also today, the windows got measured for blinds, the backyard got measured for the fence, and the Tuff shade came out to check on the site for the storage building. Then we had to go to Home Depot to pick out the blinds, and get supplies. 

We ate dinner at our favorite dinner here in the area, I am learning what to get and what to ask to make sure I do not get overloaded with salt. My weight was down just a little today, I am a little concerned that my weight is not coming down as fast as I would like. But I am not getting to walk like I was use to. 


We love this area and the neighbors and neighborhood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment