Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Cloud cold day

It is trying to rain and they say we may see some icy conditions tonight. Yesterday I rested too much. We had the gutter guys here putting up new gutters int back of the house, and fixing and putting leaf filters on the front and back gutters. They did bit finish yesterday so they had to finish up today. My wife did a lot of calling and running around yesterday getting information about getting a fence installed and a storage building. Also she got us registered here with the POA. We have our car, and dogs registered and today we got our IDs. We went to my sister’s barber shop and got hair cuts, then back to have pictures done for the POA IDs and a picture done for our new church home. After the gutter guy finished up today we went to get gas and get some groceries. Everyone in this area are so friendly. 

My weight is coming down just a little, I am still being overloaded with water weight due to way too much salt. But we are eating at home and fixing our own meals now, so that will help. My calories have been good compared to the activity level that I have had. So I am not really worried about gaining real weight. I will say it is possible that I will due to way too much sugar here lately due to dizzy spells from not eating as regularly as I have been while not in the process of moving. I will get it off and I will get back to my walking as soon as I can.

I have promised pictures and I will get them when I have more time. 
A few pictures from a website showing a lookout north west of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment