Saturday, February 10, 2018

Rainy day today

Today has been rainy and foggy. Not much done, we did install the security system control panel, the door monitors, and the smart thermostat. A POA member came out to see what we were wanting to do as for as our fence, and storage building. It looks like we will have the permits Monday afternoon. 

My weight this morning was up a little but it was due to a large meal last night and not going to the bathroom this morning like normal. Today’s eating has been much lighter, steel cut oats for breakfast, with my milk and protein. Lunch was orange, and apple and a few nuts. This evening meal was salmon, lima beans and rice. I also had a few fig newtons.  My salt today is almost none. 

Tomorrow morning we go to church then we will renew our wedding vows after the service, this is something we do every 5 years.  Tomorrow is going to be colder and rainy also.

This coming Thursday is our anniversary and we are doing a spa day at the Arlington Hotel in Hot Springs, which is very old and famous. That day we will be getting a facial, and massage, brunch, and time in the hot springs. 

My goal is to get as much done this week so I can start to walk again as soon as the weather allows. At some point we are going to Tulsa, OK to see about getting Vespa Scooters, so we can explore the Village. And we will have to have GPS so find our way around. I am also going to do my best to start getting pictures to post of this beautiful place. And every time we meet someone here we cannot get over how friendly everyone is. And how so many here are so involved with their church. There are so many churches here in the village that I have not even been able to count them. Also, the POA (Property Owners Association) is also so very help full. Not like the HOAs we have sealed with in the past. 

I cannot wait to see the greening up of this place. 

I almost forgot to say that the trees in front of the house today was full of beautiful birds, and squirrels. Again I cannot wait for spring and all of the new life in this area. The new diamond dove we got yesterday is a male if we can understand the difference in the sexes. And the one that we have had for a long time is a female. Could that mean we may have young ones soon?



No comments:

Post a Comment